Sunday, August 30, 2009

DailyBurn CEO Challenge - Week 2

So I started the DailyBurn Fitness Challenge a day late, didn't upload a video, O'well, so I guess I am not truly "entered", but it's not stopping me from eating healthier. I have been keeping my portions small, eating frequently and following the food pyramid as closely as possible.

In the past week, I traveled out of town and got a little off track (2 Wendy's Jr. Burgers & a small french fry... & then felt yucky). But I definitely saw a decrease in the amount of food I could consume in a sitting (which shows progress on my end).

So come this Tuesday, it's my weigh-in day. I lost 4lbs the first week, hopefully I'll be down another 1lb...at least.

I haven't been exercising, so that is one issue I am facing now. I need to find a gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment